Bathroom Accessories General Election Competition
Would you let a politician into your home?
Well it’s that time of year where your vote counts for the general election, where people are pushing leaflets through the door or reading out their manifesto pledges.
So, would you be swayed by what a politician had to say if he or she was in your bathroom, or on your sofa while you ate dinner? It’s possibly already happening. The only difference is that what the politicians have to say are beaming from glowing phone screens right into our private lives. They’ve gone beyond the doorstep.
And the politicians will know exactly where you are, what you’re interested in, what your emotional triggers are likely to be. They know how to get your blood pumping or raise your fears. They know what to tell you to get the right response, so when it comes to election time you’ll end up very likely to vote for them.
Whether you’re taste is little conservative, or you prefer a more modern look there is a wide choice of bathroom accessory designs, finishes and styles available that are not labour intensive to fit, but can add a real statement to your bathroom.
Which accessory would you ‘vote for’ to style your bathroom?
No need to keep going round in circles deciding which bathroom accessory style to vote for. This classic range was designed as a labour of love to unite your bathroom look. There is no trade off in the wide choice of accessory items, from bath robe hooks, soap dispensers to towel rails available in black, white or chrome finishes.
If your taste is more liberal and looking for an alliance to create a minimalist look for your bathroom, then you may pledge your vote for the Mezzo Collection. The diverse range includes toilet roll holders, brushes, tumblers, shelving options and lots more all in a cool chrome finish.
For those home owners who advocate a more environmentally conscious approach to home décor and styling, the carefully crafted Allure assortment, with its soft curves will probably appeal to you. Give your support to this range of bathroom accessories with its elegant take on vintage reclaimed designs, using polished silver and porcelain materials.
What to make your bathroom better? Why not enter our competition for your chance to win £150 to spend on Homeware Online products, to complete your bathroom with that ‘designer look’.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition closes on 9th June 2017 at midnight. Winners will be notified after the closing date.
- Prize is subject to availability, is non-transferable or refundable. No cash alternative will be given.
- Prizes include delivery but not installation or removal of existing products or appliances, where applicable.
- Open to residents in the UK only over the age of 18.
- Entrants must be homeowners where decorating / renovation work is required for the prize.
- Only one entry per person.
- The winners must be willing to participate in publicity if required.
- Decision of judging panel is final. Correspondence will not be entered into.
- Prizes are valid for six months after the competition closing date, and the prize will be withdrawn if it is not claimed within this